Minimum subscription period: For all subscriptions there is a minimum subscription period of 12 months.
Where a minimum term of 12 months is advertised cancellations are not permitted until the end of this initial period and we will not issue you a refund. Should you wish to cancel after the minimum term, please contact our Customer Care Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Payment Options
The quickest and easiest method of payment is via our online payment methods (STRIPE and PayPal). This is the preferred methods used by our school subscribers.
If you would prefer to pay via BACs, you can request an invoice to be generated with instructions of how payment can be made by contacting us at admin@AchieveinScience.co.uk
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do we offer discounts for schools who are part of a MAT?
- Yes. We do offer multiple subscription discounts. Please contact us for further details at email@example.com
Do we offer discounts for smaller than average schools?
- Yes, We do offer discounts for schools that are smaller than average as long as they meet our eligibility criteria. Please contact us for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you get a discount when you convert from a ‘Teacher Subscription’ to a ‘School Subscription’?
- Yes. You can get a discount for the amount that you purchased your ‘Teacher Subscription’ off of a ‘School Subscription’. This only applies for a subscription upgraded in the same academic year. Terms and conditions apply. Contact us for more details at at email@example.com
Are the resources editable?
- All of the PowerPoints are editable and we would advise you to always personalise these to meet the needs of your students and add any other resources you already have to them. The worksheets and assessments are all in PDF format and so can be used as standalone resources.
What is included in a subscription?
- As more resources are created these are added to the website and you will be able to access these during your subscription period.
Is there a search function?
- At the moment there is no search function. Resources are grouped and listed by the order that they appear in the programme of study. An index of all of the lessons has now been added for schools not teaching lessons in the same order.
Is it possible to download all of the resources in one go?
- No. The website provides access to the most current and up to date resources. As the resources are constantly being reviewed, updated and added to, so this is the best way to access all of the resources.
I have purchased a ‘Teacher Subscription’ and wonder if my students get a discount off of the ‘Student Subscription’?
- Yes. We do offer, from time to time, discounts for students. Please contact us for more details and the latest discount offers at firstname.lastname@example.org
What subjects are covered by the website?
- Content is designed to support GCSE & KS3 Science. So far, we have resources available that cover the following:
- AQA Trilogy Combined Science (First Exam in 2018)
- AQA GCSE Biology (First Exam in 2018)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry (First Exam in 2018)
- AQA GCSE Physics (First Exam in 2018)
- Key Stage 3 Science (Currently only revision resources)
Can I pay monthly instead of annually?
- Following feedback, this feature has now been added for teachers.
Are the assessments for foundation and higher tiers?
- The end of topic assessments do not have separate tiers and instead are made up of a variety of styles of questions and become increasingly more difficult, as the student moves through the paper.
- There are separate Combined Science and Single Science end of topic assessments.
- We have created Paper 1 and Paper 2 assessments for Combined Science and Single Sciences. There are separate foundation and higher tiers for each of these papers.
Can students access the assessments?
- No. The teacher area is separate to the student area and is not visible to students, via the school’s student login.
I have purchased resources from the TES. Am I able to receive a discount off of a subscription plan?
- Yes. Please email a copy of your TES receipt to email@example.com and we will able to create a discount code for the value of your purchase. Please note that your purchase should have been made within the last 12 months (exclusions apply).
What data is stored and how is it used?
- We are registered with the ICO. We only require the details for your subscription to be setup and your payment details. Payments are dealt with via the online pay method that you opt for (STRIPE or PayPal). We only store and have access to your username, name and email address. We do not share or sell your personal data with anyone. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Are the resources available on computers, smart phones and tablets?
- We have made our resources available in as many different formats as possible (computers, mobile phones and tablets). If you have older smart phones/tablets, then users can use the browser ‘Puffin’ to access resources. Puffin is available as a free app.
Can schools write their own quiz questions?
- Schools will soon be able to write their own quiz questions and create their own quizzes. When creating quizzes, please be aware of copyright regulations with the questions and images that are used. It is each schools responsibility to check copyright regulations before uploading questions and images. Achieve in Science take no responsibility for any copyright material that is uploaded. Any resources that are found the breach copyright will be removed as soon as possible and accounts maybe suspended.
Are there late payment fees?
- In the event that a payment is more than 7 days late, we have a statutory right under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2013 to add interest and late payment compensation to the sum outstanding.
Are there any restrictions with the number of student users?
- All of the students in your registered school are allowed access to the site. The student login should not be shared with anyone outside of the registered school. In order to prevent this from happening, there is a limit of 100 students being allowed onto the site at the same time. If you fins that this is an issue for you, then please email us directly.
Terms and Conditions:
* Restricted to named school only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
** Price based on a 3 year programme of study in a school with 200 students per year group.
Only ONE promotion code/offer can be used per order.
Full terms and conditions can be found in the document at the bottom of this page.