School Payment Options
The quickest and easiest method of payment is via our online payment methods (STRIPE and PayPal). This is the preferred methods used by our school subscribers.
If you would prefer to pay via BACs, you can request an invoice to be generated with instructions of how payment can be made by contacting us at admin@AchieveinScience.co.uk
Only ONE promotion code/offer can be used per order.
We have no current offers. Please check back soon!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do we offer discounts for schools who are part of a MAT?
- Yes. We do offer multiple subscription discounts. Please contact us for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we offer discounts for smaller than average schools?
- Yes, We do offer discounts for schools that are smaller than average as long as they meet our eligibility criteria. Please contact us for further details at email@example.com
Can you get a discount when you convert from a ‘Teacher Subscription’ to a ‘School Subscription’?
- Yes. You can get a discount for the amount that you purchased your ‘Teacher Subscription’ off of a ‘School Subscription’. This only applies for a subscription upgraded in the same academic year. Terms and conditions apply. Contact us for more details at at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are the resources editable?
- All of the PowerPoints are editable and we would advise you to always personalise these to meet the needs of your students and add any other resources you already have to them. The worksheets and assessments are all in PDF format and so can be used as standalone resources.
What is included in a subscription?
- As more resources are created these are added to the website and you will be able to access these during your subscription period.
Is there a search function?
- At the moment there is no search function. Resources are grouped and listed by the order that they appear in the programme of study. An index of all of the lessons has now been added for schools not teaching lessons in the same order.
Is it possible to download all of the resources in one go?
- No. The website provides access to the most current and up to date resources. As the resources are constantly being reviewed, updated and added to, so this is the best way to access all of the resources.
I have purchased a ‘Teacher Subscription’ and wonder if my students get a discount off of the ‘Student Subscription’?
- Yes. We do offer, from time to time, discounts for students. Please contact us for more details and the latest discount offers at email@example.com
What subjects are covered by the website?
- Content is designed to support GCSE & KS3 Science. So far, we have resources available that cover the following:
- AQA Trilogy Combined Science (First Exam in 2018)
- AQA GCSE Biology (First Exam in 2018)
- AQA GCSE Chemistry (First Exam in 2018)
- AQA GCSE Physics (First Exam in 2018)
- Key Stage 3 Science (Currently only revision resources)
Can I pay monthly instead of annually?
- Following feedback, this feature has now been added for teachers.
Are the assessments for foundation and higher tiers?
- The end of topic assessments do not have separate tiers and instead are made up of a variety of styles of questions and become increasingly more difficult, as the student moves through the paper.
- There are separate Combined Science and Single Science end of topic assessments.
- We have created Paper 1 and Paper 2 assessments for Combined Science and Single Sciences. There are separate foundation and higher tiers for each of these papers.
Can students access the assessments?
- No. The teacher area is separate to the student area and is not visible to students, via the school’s student login.
I have purchased resources from the TES. Am I able to receive a discount off of a subscription plan?
- Yes. Please email a copy of your TES receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will able to create a discount code for the value of your purchase. Please note that your purchase should have been made within the last 12 months (exclusions apply).
Terms and Conditions:
* Restricted to named school only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
** Price based on a 3 year programme of study in a school with 200 students per year group.
Offer & Discount Terms and Conditions