With less than two weeks remaining, the end of another academic year approaches.
The last year has seen the ‘Achieve in Science’ go live with hundreds of lessons and resources to support teachers and students prepare for the first GCSE Science exams in 2018!
This months has seen the addition of:
- Single Science End of Topic tests
- Feedback (RAG) sheets for Combined Science & Single Science End of Topic Tests
- Student self reflection sheets for combined science & single science
- Voice overs for Biology videos (combined science)
- Teaching and learning resources and posters
- Single Science ‘Milestone Marking’ task sheets
Over the coming months, I hope to be able to publish:
- Single Science Flash Cards
- Single Science support videos with voice overs
- Chemistry and Physics voice over
- Additional lesson resources
Work has also begun on:
- Creating a ‘Teacher Only’ subscription
- Creating a ‘Demo’ account
- Creating an interactive Quiz area – watch this space for more information about this coming soon.
If you have any questions, or suggestions, then please do not hesitate to use the ‘Feedback’ button to get in touch!
Don’t forget you can also receive updates by following us on Twitter @InAchieve