Primary Science Poster competition 2017
This years theme is ‘Science in the World Around Us
‘ and children can be in with a chance of winning an array of science prizes.
Closing date: 30th November 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants can be teams or individuals
- All entrants must be within the age categories below:
- EYFS – Nursery/Reception
- Infant – Year 1 – Year 3
- Junior – Year 4 – Year 6
- Teams will be judged in the age category of its oldest member
- Each school can enter a maximum of five entries.
- Submissions must also include the following information (entrant details can be on the back of the poster):
- entrant name (all names if a team) and entrant age (all ages if a team)
- age category (of the oldest team member)
- school/youth group name and address
- Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please scan in the original poster to create a PDF file).
- Work must be original and created by the student(s) – please do not use any templates.
- By entering the competition you understand and permit that the winners will be published on our website and other social platforms.
- All schools within Great Britain are eligible to enter the competition and will be eligible to win the competition prize.
- No responsibility is accepted by Achieve in Science for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or which cannot be entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
- Winners will be required to take part in promotional activity, including the publication of photos of winning teams online and in print publications by Achieve in Science, and the entrant hereby agrees and consents to such participation without additional compensation.
- Entry into the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Achieve in Science may cancel this competition and amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of circumstances outside their control. Achieve in Science reserve the right in their absolute discretion to extend the closing date for a reasonable period of time where an insufficient number of the entries received have satisfied the entry and judging criteria.
- By submitting an entry you confirm that the entry is your own original work and does not infringe any third party rights, and you grant Achieve in Science a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your entry in electronic format and hard copy.
If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com